Why Id Be A Terrible Driver

H

Hot Stuff

I look at boys too much...not every boy of course but theres a few I could name and when I see them in the car im like all eyes on them. How do I know id be able to concentrate on my driving when im drooling over lads:hubbahubba:

Why do you post such things and leave yourself open to ridicule then complain about people mocking you? You make it far too easy!

A4Quattro said:
Why do you post such things and leave yourself open to ridicule then complain about people mocking you? You make it far too easy!
:lmfao: :lmfao:

Hot stuff said:
I look at boys too much...not every boy of course but theres a few I could name and when I see them in the car im like all eyes on them. How do I know id be able to concentrate on my driving when im drooling over lads:hubbahubba:
I doubt there's many blokes on here that haven't got the hang of driving while drooling over lasses walking by..!! Besides, women are supposed to be able to multitask aren't they..??

simple answer - only drive in london - you'll never go anywhere :)

LottieA3 said:
Yeah I an multi task =

:weight_lift2: whilst :sex: and take a :photo: sometimes I may :fart: and then I will :beerchug: whilst :racer: then I'll pop to the :Flush: and :music: .

If you can do all that at the one time think how you could perform at a G*ngB*ng!!!!! Whoop Whoop!!!

Just kidding its Friday and its nearly packing up time and I am hyper!!

auroan said:
:sign_pics: of hot stuff

Chilli,%20Chillis,%20Red%20Hot%20Chilli%20Peppers,%20Pepper,%20Gusto.jpg

lava-fountain.jpeg

ElectricCookerRingMed.jpg

2248.jpg
< :lmfao:

Hot Stuff said:
Looking at boys will get you in trouble, try looking at MEN lol :hubbahubba:

Hot Stuff said:
I look at boys too much... How do I know id be able to concentrate on my driving when im drooling over lads:hubbahubba:

Your insurance company will sort that one out for you - you won't be able to get cover if you rear end too many other cars... oh and you'll go blind.

Just think what us men have to put up with. It's getting warmer now and the skirts are getting shorter and the tops are getting lower, and the traffic here in Manchester is so stop/start, I'm suprised I haven't driven into the back of another car yet!

A4Quattro said:

Agree......wide open ........we should have a female sub forum for stuff like this :wacko:

Youre soooooooooooooooooooooooooo ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude. I only look at cute boys/men...so thats not many of u on here anyway:no:

And I dont wear skirts...only jeans. I do love rude slogans on t shirts though. I should have one with...I Love James...on it:sex:

My fav is...Its Rude To Stare...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:moa:

Just make sure you have a good shag, or a bean flick, before you set off. Problem solved.

I've now rear-ended two cars from drooling over hot women in the summer. Not good.

Maybe I post so much on here because I like someone on here!!!!!!!!:wub:

It wasnt any of them...and the pics were just my face very harmless n innocent.:photo:

Loved your pic..."No flirtin "forgotton about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. There on here somewhere nice kind sweet Spence put them up for me. They might be on The Coolest Car Topic.