ASA AR-1 wheels fitted

scib4

Beep-Beep!
Reaction score
What do people think?

Before

After

I know it needs to be lowered, and maybe a set of chrome mirrors of the later spec S3's.

All i need to do now is get round to fitting my Brembo's!

I think the snazzy roof mounted spoiler sets it off a treat. :o.k:

Looks good mate. As you say, would benefit from a good slamming.

It looks quite gangsta, quite "menacing" IMO, nice though.

BUT I had my audi BBS similar wheels (off the TT options list) done in a graphite centre, having ordered them initially in metallic black centres...I am sort fo glad I made that change. They do look real nice, but a bit too gangsta for me! (I aint 'ard enough for them!!)

NO not chav! But the black look is not as popular as it was maybe in the last 12 months a few more balcek centre wheels have come about! God, you can get black centre wheels in halfrauds now!

I think once the car is lowered, the tyres are nicely dressed and the bodywork all polished up, that it will look much nicer again! The asa ris are great wheels though, ncie quality too, so difficult to make aquality car look chav with quality wheels!

Stealthy. Looks good to me, quite like black centred alloys TBH.

Do spacers not damage your wheel bearings or something like that?

Do you not find the rims always look dirty, sick of washing them already, but they do look good!

I don't think 5 or 10mm will do any damage. 20 mm maybe because of the extra strain on the hubs.

Yea they need cleaning all the time!!!!!! And quite tricky to clean properly. But they do look amazing when they're clean. Great price too.

scib4 said:
Do spacers not damage your wheel bearings or something like that?
technically surely if you get H&R which bolt to the hub then wheel to the spacer (like my PCD adpaters) then its just like having a bigger offset!:think:

Well, after looking at the pics for some time, I've come down on the side of the fence that likes your new wheels very much! :icon_thumright: