Facelift Karp Performance Splitter group buy?

billymc92

Kyalami Green Vorsprung- Sportback
Reaction score
Been in touch with a company called Karp Performance in South Africa about purchasing there carbon splitter. They have agreed to do a group buy so depending on numbers we will be able to get a discount. The price for one delivered to UK will be around £350 but that will vary depending on exchange rate so with a group buy discount and just one delivery charge it will be a bit cheaper.

They are made with a fibreglass mould with a layer of carbon fibre and then finished in a clear coat resin.

This will fit both the S3 and RS3 and fit the saloon and sportback.

They also have the carbon sideskirts to match if anyone is interested in these to go with it.

I know not everyone is comfortable with drilling the bumper so these can be either bolted/rivited or double sided taped.

To have a big saving on delivery cost we would just get them sent to one address and then ship them out to the rest of the UK postcodes.

They will not have a restock of them untill end of February so we have some time to get some numbers together.

If anyone is interested let me know and I’ll message more of the details.

81229ee3774315df0fbd9ab6d7e87af1.jpg
47e82f6bb43f0e08d720418925346e43.jpg
72014f60bf8d4f4bdbf4756b7a98443a.jpg
2dd313ac9696d4218bfdf8782d909a35.jpg
b367790d63885e38c8567c2f8cbc48a8.jpg
69598019510cf78e0b8ac5b5f31645ea.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: zippster and NevMan
I could have been up for this but the winglets on the side don’t work for me I’m afraid.

I could have been up for this but the winglets on the side don’t work for me I’m afraid.

They do have other ones bud, if your interested I could message and see if they have any without and get some pictures?

Seems a few people are not keen on them but I seem to love them lol

Here you go jay, here is one for you without the winglets. Only thing is it only comes in gloss black. If you liked the carbon look I guess you could get it wrapped/dipped.

33E6ADC5 189E 4F08 BE0E 41C18DDE33DE
6449E636 E951 44DA 8927 5A28498367B0

So prices without the group buy discount and delivery (the more that gets ordered the bigger the discount)

Carbon splitter £250 FL and PFL
Gloss black splitter £175 FL and PFL
Carbon sideskirts £300 FL and PFL available

Reactions: jaysrs4
Any chance you could get a price for the high level window spoiler on the saloon mate?

Im up for the carbon splitter for FL saloon. Please put me down for one.
Also very interested in the high level window spoiler and boot spoiler for the saloon. Do they do both in carbon? How much?

Also very interested in the high level window spoiler and boot spoiler for the saloon. Do they do both in carbon? How much?

You can a carbon high level spoiler from Ali express for less than £100. I’ve bought a few from there. I can post some pictures if you want.

Here’s some pictures.
I have yet to install it on my car, but I can find some images of it on a Saloon. (Not a rs3 Saloon).
Comes pre installed with 3m double sided tape.
For the price I think it’s very good quality.
Afaik I’m one of the few in the uk who has this, that might change.

Attachments

• 8E0DA028-9B50-4461-AA39-851F4AA48E7A.jpeg
    8E0DA028-9B50-4461-AA39-851F4AA48E7A.jpeg
    1,017.4 KB · Views: 221
  • 7841FBE1-48EF-4471-9581-3D90A96913B8.jpeg
    7841FBE1-48EF-4471-9581-3D90A96913B8.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 201
Here’s some pictures.
I have yet to install it on my car, but I can find some images of it on a Saloon. (Not a rs3 Saloon).
Comes pre installed with 3m double sided tape.
For the price I think it’s very good quality.
Afaik I’m one of the few in the uk who has this, that might change.
Do you have a link for it?

Still going? Interested in the gloss black for a FL

Reactions: billymc92
Still going? Interested in the gloss black for a FL

Yes mate. Doing order around end February to give time to get numbers up. Off your 100% interested let me know exactly what your after and I’ll add you to the list

Interested in black front splitter And maybe side skirts

Ok lads just so use know. The black splitters are the ones without the winglets/ sharkfins at side.

The carbon ones come with these

Any chance you could get a price for the high level window spoiler on the saloon mate?

Saloon High spoiler is £175 and rear lip is £165. That’s without the discount though

Saloon High spoiler is £175 and rear lip is £165. That’s without the discount though

Nice one mate... I’ll see what happens with a group buy and prices and decide when things are more concrete, I’m still 50/50 on it, but keeping an eye on what’s happening :icon thumright:

I’ve got 7 people and 9 different items and I’m still waiting to hear back from people. So shipping divided by that why be cheap and hopefully because it’s a big order we will get a good discount. They told me the more that’s ordered the better the discount

Reactions: Phil3
Carbon ones? 3 people for this package so far
I’ll add your name to the list

Yep, both in Carbon if possible. I'd also be keen on seeing some pictures of the sideskirts.

Hopefully the final discounted price is a bargain :icon thumright:

Only it’s seen this. Did you guys go ahead and get the kits? What was the final costing on front splitter and side skirts?