DTUK vs Racechip vs JP4

J14XOB

Hates Haldex
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Any previous experience, what's best for a 2014 PFL S3 Sportback?

Thanks

Not considered a remap - APR, revo ect, there’s a good few out there ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did that to my previous car A3 1.8TFSI was great, but I'm after the adaptability in being able to change map settings or easily remove the chip completely.

Fair point, you can have switchable maps though. Like different maps for different fuel types, different power maps.. would be dearer though. I’ve not had a tuning box myself but know someone who had a TDI Tuning box on his 7R and it worked really well, can’t compare to others though

Fair point, you can have switchable maps though. Like different maps for different fuel types, different power maps.. would be dearer though. I’ve not had a tuning box myself but know someone who had a TDI Tuning box on his 7R and it worked really well, can’t compare to others though

Had an A3 8V 1.8 with a map on it, took from 177hp to 225hp. 250nm to 310nm. Made the world of difference, not sure if a map with do the same on the S3 as it's already ballistically fast!

Had an A3 8V 1.8 with a map on it, took from 177hp to 225hp. 250nm to 310nm. Made the world of difference, not sure if a map with do the same on the S3 as it's already ballistically fast!

I’m stage 1 mate on PFL, so that’s gone from 296bhp to 370bhb with a APR cold air intake, and it make a whole world of difference. Planning on having the TCU remaped soon so I’m ready for stage 2. All money though but well worth it

I had the DTUK for a while and was very good. I then went on to Revo stage 2 and can’t fault it.

Reactions: Rob2k68
I’m stage 1 mate on PFL, so that’s gone from 296bhp to 370bhb with a APR cold air intake, and it make a whole world of difference. Planning on having the TCU remaped soon so I’m ready for stage 2. All money though but well worth it

You sitting around 500NM then? Would be interesting to see the 0-60 n 0-100's on that.

I had the DTUK for a while and was very good. I then went on to Revo stage 2 and can’t fault it.

What mods have to got supporting your stage 2 if you don’t mind me asking ?

For sure, all of them mate haha.

Scorpion de-cat down pipe
Milltek Cat Back
Forge turbo delete
Wagner intercooler
CTS Turbo outlet pipe
APR out let pipe
CTS Throttle pipe
Turbo Technics intake pipe
Sachs 4 paddle clutch kit

Not sure if I’ve missed anything but there other bits I’ve done also.

Reactions: Rob2k68
You sitting around 500NM then? Would be interesting to see the 0-60 n 0-100's on that.

Yeah about 480nm I think, I can’t remember now. As for time idk must be about 4.0s for 0-60.. quite nippy

For sure, all of them mate haha.

Scorpion de-cat down pipe
Milltek Cat Back
Forge turbo delete
Wagner intercooler
CTS Turbo outlet pipe
APR out let pipe
CTS Throttle pipe
Turbo Technics intake pipe
Sachs 4 paddle clutch kit

Not sure if I’ve missed anything but there other bits I’ve done also.

Nice!! What figure is that giving you then ?

What made you choose scorpion DP and not Milltek?

I was thinking of Miltek decat DP & upgrade my APR stage 1 software to stage 2. It only cost £120 to upgrade.

Not sure on intercooler (it needs to work with adaptive cruise control)

APR intake pipe, cast elbow, muffler delete & silicone boost hoses
APR TCU upgrade

Racingline oil catch can

Best get saving

Reactions: MikeParkin
The decat was before the Milltek so just stayed with that set up.

Just over 400bhp and just over 500nm so not bad really, I know if I went custom at MRC I’d of gained a bit more but it goes well.