Facelift Rear Black audi rings

Ormesome

Reaction score
Hi all,

My rear black Audi rings are chipping, the logo on the boot I mean. Terrible job, paint is literally coming off to reveal the normal shiny chrome underneath. Can anyone recommend some good quality gloss black rear rings? not sure on the sizing to be honest but ill go out tomorrow and check. Loads on eBay but not sure on how good they are.

FreshModz_UK on Instagram. Gave me a set for front and back, look great and haven't chipped.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Reactions: dp_motley and Ormesome
FreshModz_UK on Instagram. Gave me a set for front and back, look great and haven't chipped.

Same here. Rear is slightly smaller than OE but not enough to notice imho.

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ormesome and Adam14
I thought many just plastidip the rings. Or is it bad manners?

Reactions: Ormesome
cheers for the info guys. ill check them all out later today. ill post a pic when i get the rings fitted :icon thumright:

Looked their work on Instagram. Well done! Mind sharing the price of the ring set (front + rear)? Do they have a webshop?

Also, is it hard to replace the front rings?

Looked their work on Instagram. Well done! Mind sharing the price of the ring set (front + rear)? Do they have a webshop?
Think it is about £20 for front and back, plus shipping. Off the top of my head, just an email address mate freshmodsuk@gmail.com

Reactions: Ormesome and dp_motley