Hi folks

Salmon1

Reaction score
Hi guys, s5 owner from the highlands.

Reactions: V6_Man and Sandra
Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Any pics of the car? Hope you enjoy the forum :)

Reactions: Salmon1 and V6_Man
Hi guys, s5 owner from the highlands.

Welcome to ASN buddy and like Sandra said, I am sure you'll enjoy it here. Which S5 have you got, do share the pics as we'd all love to see your motor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Salmon1
Thanks for the warm welcome guys and gals.

Its an 08 grey 4. 2 manual. Mysterious alloys I would like to identify so ill get a pic up. Mods are full Miltek including headers and pre cats removed. Different suspension/adjustable platforms. Uprated anti roll bars. Different filter. Mrc re map, 380ish.
As said ill get a few pics up as soon as I can. Work was done by previous owner, I have just bought it as my daily driver.

Reactions: V6_Man
Thanks for the warm welcome guys and gals.

Its an 08 grey 4. 2 manual. Mysterious alloys I would like to identify so ill get a pic up. Mods are full Miltek including headers and pre cats removed. Different suspension/adjustable platforms. Uprated anti roll bars. Different filter. Mrc re map, 380ish.
As said ill get a few pics up as soon as I can. Work was done by previous owner, I have just bought it as my daily driver.
Are you going to DH automotive for your Mrc remap?

Last edited:
Pardon my ignorance but what is a Marc re map?

Reactions: Sandra
Pardon my ignorance but what is a Marc re map?
Lol it’s my bad spelling it’s suppose to say Mrc remap. Dh automotive is one of our site sponsors that is mrc approved.

Reactions: Salmon1