First Time Proud Audi Owner

Audi Ashley

Reaction score
Hello, After owning hunks of junk and spending a fortune keeping old cars on the road I have finally bought an Audi. I have always wanted an audi and made the plunge and got myself a Audi A3 Saloon 1.4tsfi 150 66 plate S Line in glacier white and omg I love it. I wrap it every night and have 2 cameras watching it lol. It my pride and joy and (enjoy) washing it every weekend. It had put the fun back into driving for me. After turning 40 last year getting my Audi and putting a private plate on has out a big smile on my face. I have worked hard all my life to get to this point but it had been worth it. Hope my Audi gives me many years of service. I have already paid for the first 2 service and mot already. Hello Everyone

Reactions: Phil.MC, daytonamart and V6_Man
Hello, After owning hunks of junk and spending a fortune keeping old cars on the road I have finally bought an Audi. I have always wanted an audi and made the plunge and got myself a Audi A3 Saloon 1.4tsfi 150 66 plate S Line in glacier white and omg I love it. I wrap it every night and have 2 cameras watching it lol. It my pride and joy and (enjoy) washing it every weekend. It had put the fun back into driving for me. After turning 40 last year getting my Audi and putting a private plate on has out a big smile on my face. I have worked hard all my life to get to this point but it had been worth it. Hope my Audi gives me many years of service. I have already paid for the first 2 service and mot already. Hello Everyone

Hey buddy, congrats on the purchase and welcome to ASN. Glad you are liking your Audi and I am sure you'll like it here as well. A3 8V section is very active - see link below to the forum. Ask questions and share you experience with other members on the forum.

https://www.audi-sport.net/xf/forums/new-a3-s3-8v-chassis.244/

Oh, and we love to see the pics, so do share them with us as well.

Welcome to audi-sport.net. Look forward to your pics. Enjoy the forum. :)

Great choice.
You will be satisfied with your choice. I currently have an Audi RS6 and it's my 3 Audi car. The best choice possible: comfort, safety, quality of workmanship.

Thanks, I have heard the 1.4tfsi has oil consumption problems, does my engine fall into that category being a newish car, its still under warranty so any issues I would like to get sorted now. How do I find my engine code ?