19 weeks and it will be farewell!

Steaudi

Reaction score
As the title says really, I have loved every minute on this forum, and you guys have helped me out so much over the 9 years I have had my b7, but with the little ones shooting up so fast I need something bigger, as I love the avant so much the rear seat room just isnt cutting it for us now.

So Sunday just gone, I put a deposit on a new Tiguan r line tech, 190bhp 4motion, test drove it and it just ticked all the right boxes for us as a family. I’m abit emotional to tell you the truth, as I will still be driving the avant for another 19 weeks till the Tiguan is ready, it’s been a pleasure driving the avant and don’t really want to get rid off it, but need to think of the family now. Anyway I will still be popping over onto here now and again to see what your all up to with your cars (and if robs changed his wheels once again :grin:) but seriously thank you all for helping in the passed much appreciated.

Reactions: Charlie Farley, Rob Avant, martin1984 and 1 other person
I’m sure you will enjoy your new car when it arrives, you always be welcome on here. :)

Reactions: Steaudi
I had to change from my RS3 to a SQ5 because of a lower back/leg issue. Still miss the sound of the sport exhaust off the RS.:frown new: