Hello from Aylesbury

Downsy

Reaction score
Hello All,
New Audi owner here looking to get the best out of my driving experience. Only had mine a couple of days and loving it! I live in a small village near Aylesbury. My car is a 2014 A5 Sportback 3.0TDI Black Edition.
Enjoying reading up on posts here.

Reactions: Phil.MC and V6_Man
Hello All,
New Audi owner here looking to get the best out of my driving experience. Only had mine a couple of days and loving it! I live in a small village near Aylesbury. My car is a 2014 A5 Sportback 3.0TDI Black Edition.

Hey buddy. Welcome to ASN and glad you are liking it here. Please share the pics of your car as we like to see some nice motors here .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hello All,
Welcome to audi-sport.net. We look forward to pics. Enjoy the forum

Reactions: V6_Man
Thanks, need to get the snow off it and give it a polish first!

Welco.e along Downsy.
Great choice in going for the 3.0 TDi.
I've just bought myself a 3.0 TDi audi in the last week as well, they're fantastic engines :thumbs up:.

Thanks, really enjoying it. Trying to figure out how to get the MMI firmware updated and do a few tweaks next. Surprising what things are optional extras and not factory standard on a black edition!

Thanks, really enjoying it. Trying to figure out how to get the MMI firmware updated and do a few tweaks next. Surprising what things are optional extras and not factory standard on a black edition!

Upgrade the firmware it a very time consuming, you'll need a battery charger a quite a few cups of tea/coffee. Below is a thread to give you an indication of what to expect:

https://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threa...nav-without-going-to-the-audi-dealers.313332/

re: minor tweaks to the car, this can be done via Carista/OBD Eleven as well as VCDS. If you don't have either of them, let me know as I am quite local to you (Oxford) and would be happy to activate pretty much everything that isn't on the car but should be :)

Reactions: Sandra
Thanks Tashfeen, I'm a bit worried about having a go at updating my MMI firmware as it's got the B&O stereo and I'm not sure how it'll take. Though it would be nice to get back the subwoofer control which I believe was lost in one of the firmware builds. Doing some of the VCDS tweaks would be great.
Have you done the firmware updates with the non standard stereo?

Reactions: V6_Man
Thanks Tashfeen, I'm a bit worried about having a go at updating my MMI firmware as it's got the B&O stereo and I'm not sure how it'll take. Though it would be nice to get back the subwoofer control which I believe was lost in one of the firmware builds. Doing some of the VCDS tweaks would be great.
Have you done the firmware updates with the non standard stereo?

I haven't mate as it is way above my skill level . @DJAlix might be the person you need to talk to or perhaps contact a few on the forum who have done themselves.

Doing otherwise tweaks isn't an issue. Just drop me a line as and when and we'll arrange something.