Stage 2+ Fuel pump/ RS3/TTRS

Charlie23

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I read somewhere that you can fit a RS3/TTRS fuel pump as an upgrade for the fuel pump to go stage 2+ is this correct?

I have done some re-search but cant seem to find anything confirming this or anything?

Thanks

Hi Guys,

I read somewhere that you can fit a RS3/TTRS fuel pump as an upgrade for the fuel pump to go stage 2+ is this correct?

I have done some re-search but cant seem to find anything confirming this or anything?

Thanks
That’s probably the in tank pump that needs upgrading when sticking on hybrid turbos.

Hi Guys,

Thanks
Yes the intank fuel pump visit aks tuning website they sell them for the 8p s3

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Yes the low pressure fuel pump visit aks tuning website they sell them for the 8p s3

As said above that is the low pressure fuel pump in the fuel tank. Needed for hybrid and big turbo.
To get to stage 2+ you need either an uprated high pressure fuel pump found on the top front of the engine or the uprated internals installed into your pump so that pumping capacity is increased. The pump improves the mid range torque.

Reactions: leshkin and B5YNV
Fair enough totally understand now and I must of miss read it.

Thanks for clarifying Guys