DAB retune

A12RNX

Reaction score
how do I return the Dab radio some station have moved and I can’t seem to find the retune function. I know I should RTFM but I haven’t got it with me and I’m away at the moment. Thanks.

Is it not in radio settings, switch to radio then the right hand button?

I looked there. It has seek which manually selects stations but when going to the station I want it doesn’t broadcast anything. Very frustrating over something which should be simple.

Is it the favourites you need to delete, if so hold one of the buttons down. There might be the possibility you cn just reset the radio through factory reset and choosing the appropriate check box?

Last edited:
Reactions: A12RNX
how do I return the Dab radio some station have moved and I can’t seem to find the retune function. I know I should RTFM but I haven’t got it with me and I’m away at the moment. Thanks.
Kiss radio stations? I think you only need to delete the favourite station and then go back to the station list and save it again from there.

Reactions: WesT-gefül and A12RNX
Kiss radio stations? I think you only need to delete the favourite station and then go back to the station list and save it again from there.

Perfect that seemed to do the job. Thanks for that.

Reactions: DaveW