Sold 2010 S3 8p R-Tech Stage 2+

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Niffty9

Link to my pistonheads advert below:

https://www.pistonheads.com/classif...di-s3-r-tech-stage-2-------------2010/9457446

She's a well loved, well specced and well kitted example. Seeing these cars tuned to stage 2+ has almost been made normalised around here but my God is it still one hell of a quick car at this level. It really is giggle factor fast, I can't imagine wanting for more power in one.

I'm afraid I'm going to be holding out for the asking price (and enjoying the last weeks of driving it in the meantime) because its not on the market due to some lurking problem I'm trying to offload it for. I'm only selling because I don't want to put massive miles on it or drive a banger for 20hrs a week while it sits unused at home.

So if you're planning to buy a car to tune, why not save yourself £5-7k worth of pain and get one that's been gone through already with a fine tooth comb mechanically and had all the bits you'd want sorting done. Plus with only a couple of owners you know it hasn't been passed around the yard and avoid the risk of finding some lurking problem when you come to up the power.

Bang in the middle of England (or close). Northamptonshire

Non resonated but it still has an original Audi silencer built into the rear section so it's not as loud as you might expect. It's reasonably subtle off boost.

Price tweaked down to 11k, mileage now 100,000.

I also forgot to mention I have an RS3 style front grill with the car. Not fitted but I can supply with it if desired (I prefer it as it is).

Bump. Quiet market at the moment. I only seem to be getting interest in swapping for other cars.

I've broken the 100,000 mile seal now, up to 101,000.

Happy to take a diesel/equally dull car and part payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.