Audi connect

DragonAlfa

Reaction score
Is anyone having problem with Audi connect recently?
I can’t seem to connect anymore, My car is 2014

I know there’s changes on ‘my audi’ at the moment not sure if that’s causing any issues?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had to call the dealer I had saved in the App. For some reason I was no longer the owner of my car. Took 3 mins for them to fix it.

I had to call the dealer I had saved in the App. For some reason I was no longer the owner of my car. Took 3 mins for them to fix it.

What year is your car if you don’t mind me asking?

Does yours have the built in sim slot?
As I’ve supposedly linked as owner of car via Audi in derby.
I’m using the ami port via the router and tethering.... some how they blocked this way maybe.

Yes I have a sim slot.

I have loaded it with a 12GB 3 SIM. After I got them to link me as the owner again the only problem I have now is I don't have the 10 digit code to activate my account on the car.

I'm thinking the whole Audi connect is way too much hassle to be honest.

The Connect Code can be found either in your MyAudi App or on the MyAudi.com web page.

Yes I have a sim slot.

I have loaded it with a 12GB 3 SIM. After I got them to link me as the owner again the only problem I have now is I don't have the 10 digit code to activate my account on the car.

I'm thinking the whole Audi connect is way too much hassle to be honest.

Reactions: MuPPeT_ON_TouR
It’s a shame I used the online destinations a lot with google earth.
I’m wondering if I should confirm things with head office but I guess they won’t support my router option I’m using.