Anyone work at Siemens?

RossN14

Reaction score
Just wondering if there is anyone who works at Siemens that could offer me some advise. I’ve got an assessment day towards the end of March for an engineering internship and would appreciate any pointers or tips to try and get myself the job. Thanks guys

I work at Siemens Gamesa, Not sure if I can help but fire away :thumbs up:

Just wondering what to expect from interviews. Anything about the company I should know about. Interviewing down in Oxfordshire. Anything appreciated thank you

Google is your friend when it comes to pre-interview preparation. That an the companies own public website.

Good luck :salute:

Reactions: RossN14
Google is your friend when it comes to pre-interview preparation. That an the companies own public website.

Good luck :salute:

+1 to this. Anything to do with the history of the company such as when it was founded and by who etc will help and will show you've made the effort to look into the company and the specific sector you could be working in.
I'm not sure for the Engineering side of the company but when I had my interview I had to make paper wind mills (As i'm in the wind renewable industry) within a group of 3 or 4 people and had an observer watching over us with a pen and paper. The idea being not so much on how fast you complete the task or how many paper wind mills you produce from the instructions given, but how you engage with the other people within the group and who should do what if you catch my drift, maybe you'll have something similar.

A lot of it is how you come across to other people and first impressions. Don't be too ***** or too shy, just be confident and be positive about what you say. Just basic interview stuff, stay calm and don't slouch in the chair lol.

Things like pensions and personal well being are high on their priority so you will be looked after.

Goodluck :icon thumright:

Reactions: RossN14
Cheers guys. Had a browse on google and found some “reviews” of people that have done similar interview/assessments on Glassdoor. Looks like it’s all just about preparing for any questions they could ask. Just hoping this works out as it’s a huge company. Thanks again