Engine rebuild

B5YNV

Reaction score
Could any1 recommend any garages that would do an engine rebuild for me.

AKS have said 4 month wait

Anyone else around the surrounding area dont mind travelling for a well known company.

Audi S3 2010

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

I was at AKS on Wednesday and saw Alex’s engine building room. I also saw the meticulous lengths he goes to in order to make sure everything is balanced and built to the highest standard.
If possible, I would wait for him to find a slot for you.

As Prt57 says Alex is highly skilled, I wouldn’t go anywhere else. There’s nothing he doesn’t know about the 2.0 tfsi engine.

Yes I know Alex is probably the best person to go to. I would happily go to him but the wait is abit too long.

Has anyone had any work done from amd in Essex?

Yes I know Alex is probably the best person to go to. I would happily go to him but the wait is abit too long.

Has anyone had any work done from amd in Essex?

I have and I wouldn’t bother. Customer service is terrible from my experience. Everything is subjective but I spent a lot of time and money there and I wouldn’t recommend.

If you can get to Gatwick. VDS performance is a great shout. James is a brilliant guy and extremely knowledgable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have and I wouldn’t bother. Customer service is terrible from my experience. Everything is subjective but I spent a lot of time and money there and I wouldn’t recommend.

If you can get to Gatwick. VDS performance is a great shout. James is a brilliant guy and extremely knowledgable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks buddy I'll give him a shout and check him out