Diesel leak

Reaction score
The drivers side diesel overflow or return pipes are weeping. It's definitely not the injector seals, I thoroughly cleaned the whole area and it's bone dry around all 3 injectors. The passenger side is fine.
It looks to me like the valve they all feed to is blocked building up the pressure??
Any ideas please?
20190310 094820

This is a better picture showing how wet the overflow pipes are. The fact all 3 are leaking makes me think a blockage causing increased pressure??
Do the connector clips have a seal or an O ring??
20190311 043818

More likely the pipes are leaking.On my 2.5 V6 they harden and crack but easy to replace as they just push fit with no clips

At the end of each pipe they are crimped. I looked on ebay and the whole assembly is £135!
Is this a non return valve?
20190310 081747

Seems a much tighter set up than mine and meant to avoid leaks but difficult to replace.If that's the valve again different but hard to see how it could block.I assumed that the pressure is low otherwise the push on pipes would come off.None of mine show any leaking after 15 years.Maybe a thorough clean and look closely for a leak somewhere which might be repairable rather than replacement

Would it be possible for someone to look up the overflow pipes on Etka to see if there is an '0' ring or internal seal on the clips please.

New set of spill pipes turned up yesterday and they work bang on. No more leaks
Only £37!
20190331 081830

Reactions: Sidrick
Good news.Did you find where the leak was?

No not precisely but I have kept the old kit. I think it wasn't the hoses being perished more likely the actual connectors, but I can't say for sure.