Hi from Plymouth

Philb65

Reaction score
A quick hello. Haven’t got my car yet but it’s a 45tfsi A6 Avant Sline Quattro tech pack which should be arriving in May, build is week 15 according to the dealer. Currently in an M2 which is a great car and a hoot to drive but not the right one for me where I live in the sticks so I’m hoping the A6 will fit the bill. If I could afford to run them both I would but my lottery numbers haven’t come up yet sadly!

Cheers Phil

Reactions: Audi Bairn
A quick hello. Haven’t got my car yet but it’s a 45tfsi A6 Avant Sline Quattro tech pack which should be arriving in May, build is week 15 according to the dealer. Currently in an M2 which is a great car and a hoot to drive but not the right one for me where I live in the sticks so I’m hoping the A6 will fit the bill. If I could afford to run them both I would but my lottery numbers haven’t come up yet sadly!

Cheers Phil
Hi Phil, welcome to audi-sport.net. May will be here before you know it. We look forward to pics when you collect. Meanwhile, enjoy the forum :)

Reactions: Audi Bairn and Philb65
Welcome aboard Phil!
M2 must be a helluva car, any pics?
May will be with you in no time. Taking part on ASN will pass the time lol

Reactions: Philb65 and Sandra
Welcome aboard Phil!
M2 must be a helluva car, any pics?
May will be with you in no time. Taking part on ASN will pass the time lol

Thanks!

I’ll take some pics and post. Great car apart from blowing up amplifiers every 6 months! No regrets owning it though as the driving experience is pretty special. Has a few carbon bits fitted diffuser, boot spoiler and performance exhaust. Sounds pretty good but probably not on an RS3 level! My pex figure makes me weep but that’s cars for you.

Reactions: Audi Bairn