Help with reinstalling Microsoft office

jdp1962

Grumpy Old Man
Reaction score
I'm hoping someone can help me with reinstalling Office on my pc after I reinstalled Windows to clear a blue screen of death.

I have access to the home user programme through my work but it seems Office can now only be bought on an annual subscription basis. I was wondering if anyone on here had a user key going spare they could lend/sell/give me that would allow me to install a non-subscription version.

Thanks in advance

Jeff

I quite like Libre Office :icon thumright: I'd usually lend a hand and provide some sources but I'm out until next week (and don't really think my phone would do the situation justice), long and short is Microsoft wants everyone to have their 365 subscription service as you say but they do also offer a regular Office package for "business users" aka people/places that don't want to pay monthly (they don't advertise it well though as they want us all to pay monthly).

If not using it for work/commercial/any sort of use where it could get detected as office not being legit I usually get a torrent and follow instructions provided with it or from YouTube to make it work.

Reactions: MuPPeT_ON_TouR, jdp1962 and Sandra
the key is normally associated with your email address at purchase and you should be able to recover it from there