Aftermarket Driveshafts

He has, they have both failed within the warranty period and they wont entertain a refund for faulty parts.

Quick update on this. Do not sue a company called driveshaft UK if you need your shafts rebuilt. Both have failed after just three months and they have completely refused a refund even considering there is a 1 year guarantee.

Steer clear people.
Not good frankly, have they both failed due to the same problem or different issues.

Not good frankly, have they both failed due to the same problem or different issues.

Both the same issue rob. The clip / securing band on the inner cv boot has come loose on both sides allowing all the grease to spill out now getting extreme vibration which was what they fixed in the first place.

It’s a shame. The service to start with was perfect. I couldn’t fault it. Took my shafts. Refurbed them and delivered them back in 3 days. But now they have failed they don’t want to entertain the refund. Not without me paying to have them taken off, send them back so they can determine if they have failed or not. It’s clear they have failed. There is Cv grease everywhere. Very poor aftercare.

He has, they have both failed within the warranty period and they wont entertain a refund for faulty parts.
He hasn't. He was talking to them about a rebuild and now after this post he has stopped communication with them. He needs to inform them that fellow forum members that should have a full refund has made his decisions to no longer deal with said company

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Quick update on this. Do not sue a company called driveshaft UK if you need your shafts rebuilt. Both have failed after just three months and they have completely refused a refund even considering there is a 1 year guarantee.

Steer clear people.

Ye steer well clear both mine failed after about 9 months sent them back for inspection and they still wouldn’t warranty them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Nathan Russell
He hasn't. He was talking to them about a rebuild and now after this post he has stopped communication with them. He needs to inform them that fellow forum members that should have a full refund has made his decisions to no longer deal with said company

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Yeah I’ll email on the Monday telling them why I won’t be going any further with order with them. Looks like I’m back to rebuilding it myself ha

Reactions: Nathan Russell