2015 a4 2.0 tdi fault

Greggh

Reaction score
Hiya folks, new to the forum so hello to all.

Right, i'm having problems with my a4 which i have now for around 3 months. 2015 a4 2.0 tdi ultra with adblue system. Engine code CNHC. Just turned 60k. Since i got it, it has been a heartache. Car was bought with eml on and AA report stated turbo fault. Once.i got seeing car it had burst pipes or intake leaks. 7 fault codes pointed to;

Egr insufficient flow
Cyl 3 glow plug pressure sensor implausible signal
MAF implausible signal
Catalyst below threshold sens1 bank1
Map sensor implausible signal
Boost pressure below minimum threshold. X2 for.this code

Watercooled egr valve, small egr valve on dpf, cyl 3 glow plug all been changed. Car was serviced at same time. Dpf has been removed and cleaned. It was.found to be 75% blocked. Turbo was stripped, checked and cleaned. Minimal carbon around vanes.

After all this car is still misbehaving. Will drive ok for few.days and then throughs glow plug light on and into limp mode. Ecu was updated to latest software avaliable and still same. This is just a snippet of what i have been through since i got it. Hoping somebody can shed a bit of light or had similar problems.

Tia

Is it a b9 or a b8 as not heard of ecu being updated to the latest on a b9...

Heya ,sorry b8 model. Had to check chassis plate lol. Forgot to say i filled adblue tank with 15 litres. Apparently tank on my car holds 16 litres. Would have thought that the warning light should have been illuminated with only 1 litre left?

Reactions: cuke2u