phone box - 2 phones

kochanski.tomasz

Reaction score
Hello,
does anyone know how to connect 2 phones via bluetooth without having a phone box?
my previous car was vw golf alltrack 2016 and vw tiguan 2 2016, there, having no phone box, I connected 2 phones and I could call them. in my audi 2018, I can connect one telephone for calls and one for the media, but 2 for conversations, does anyone know how to change it? Do I need to buy a box of a phone box or just change something in the options?

Hello,
does anyone know how to connect 2 phones via bluetooth without having a phone box?
my previous car was vw golf alltrack 2016 and vw tiguan 2 2016, there, having no phone box, I connected 2 phones and I could call them. in my audi 2018, I can connect one telephone for calls and one for the media, but 2 for conversations, does anyone know how to change it? Do I need to buy a box of a phone box or just change something in the options?
If your connection manager does not have the option then, If you have a compatible MMI, you can have 2nd / additional phone activated via a coding tool such as VCDS. If you can get to London then I can help.

i'm from Poland;)
write me please. i've got vcds, but i don know witch module can i change...

still in mmi I can not add a second phone.activated fincke in 5f - maybe gdizes in mmi settings need to deselect that it should display the second option?

Attachments

• 20190505_193513.jpg
    20190505_193513.jpg
    218.1 KB · Views: 199