Facelift Wiring Diagram for FL Rearview Camera RVC

terrymcg

Reaction score
Hi all,

Anyone got the wiring diagram handy for a FL RVC? As they don't have a separate control module and wire direct to the MMI. I can only see the guide on here for the PFL version.

Hi all,

Anyone got the wiring diagram handy for a FL RVC? As they don't have a separate control module and wire direct to the MMI. I can only see the guide on here for the PFL version.
It’s the same wiring.

Thanks but could you expand on that, as surely If I am correct PFl the wiring ran to the module and now you need to run it to the MMI? So is it not going into different connectors?
Power to permanent live in fusebox, earth to one of the vehicles earthing points. CAN Hi and Low connections go to back of MMI (grey connector) same as the PFL and video goes to back of MMI (blue connector) same as the PFL.

All you need to do is remove the module from the diagram and it’s the same as the PFL :)

Power to permanent live in fusebox, earth to one of the vehicles earthing points. CAN Hi and Low connections go to back of MMI (grey connector) same as the PFL and video goes to back of MMI (blue connector) same as the PFL.

All you need to do is remove the module from the diagram and it’s the same as the PFL :)
Top man, thanks!!