SQ5 Spotted

S

simonali

Saw two within a few minutes yesterday when out walking the pooch. one old shape one in white and a new shape one in grey. Common as muck!

:p

There was a black SQ5 parked outside Salisbury Audi yesterday. Forgot to take enough notice of whether it was a new or old shape one, though!

Saw my 4th RS Q3 in three months today. Thought they were rare when I bought mine!

Saw quite a few RSQ3's when I was looking for one but not seen one in the 6 months that I've had the SQ5.
Can't wait to spot mine again when I pick it up from the bodyshop, hopefully in a few days time........this Merc GLE is seriously boring the pants off me after 2 days lol

Reactions: simonali, Ian66, 45bvtc and 1 other person
Saw two within a few minutes yesterday when out walking the pooch. one old shape one in white and a new shape one in grey. Common as muck!

:p

I know ! Someone has parked a new shape in Navarra Blue outside my front door - loving it :thumbs up:

Reactions: 45bvtc and simonali
I meant was it you who parked the Navarra one outside your house.

Reactions: Sandra
Finally spotted this on my drive yesterday after 3 weeks of looking lol
20190628 174941 3024x2268

Its good to be back:rockwoot:

Reactions: 45bvtc and simonali
I nearly had a Q5 ordinaire the other day but Audi dealer computer say no. My dealer says only owners with a clean license can have a courtesy car and mine isn't!

Nuvver SQ5 just now in dark blue. Navarra?

The Larne one was lighter, presumably Sepang. Plate was ST64 ***

I nearly had a Q5 ordinaire the other day but Audi dealer computer say no. My dealer says only owners with a clean license can have a courtesy car and mine isn't!

I would get another dealer. With the proliferation of cameras, they won’t need many courtesy cars ever with that policy...

I already have a 45 minute drive to this one and the next nearest (Bath Audi) don't even offer a lift back into town.

I already have a 45 minute drive to this one and the next nearest (Bath Audi) don't even offer a lift back into town.
I stayed in a holiday cottage literally 200 yds down the road from there.....it literally is in the middle of nowhere for a main dealer!

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

They call it Bath Audi but it's around 6 miles to the city centre. It used to be closer but it was a tiny little place. Now it's huge.

No idea where the next nearest is, Bristol or Swindon probably.

Spotted an RSQ3 on Thursday parked up in guiseley. First one since looking to buy one 6 months ago.
I was in a Vauxhall grandland x loan car too, made me feel really depressed at the time lol

Reactions: simonali