Hill hold retrofit

Ashbash516

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm looking with someone who has already fitted the hill hold switch, wiring and vcds coding for an Audi A3 8V (mine is 2013 sportback 2.0 Tdi).
I'm happy to pay for all parts and time needed, can travel upto 3hrs(ish) from Peterborough.

Any experienced guys to do this for me :)

@DJAlix I'm sure can do it (would be interested in a price too), when I had the Q5 courtesy car from Audi the other day it was pretty nice to just take foot off pedal.. i sit in traffic alot!

Thank you, have you done this already on your S3? I know there's a word doc on the forum showing how its done but I cannot risk messing anything up.
How much would you be happy to be paid as it's about a 2hr job. I found a kit on ebay but need to be sure its right....

Ebay Item number 303137924009

Thank you, have you done this already on your S3? I know there's a word doc on the forum showing how its done but I cannot risk messing anything up.
How much would you be happy to be paid as it's about a 2hr job. I found a kit on ebay but need to be sure its right....

Ebay Item number 303137924009
Have done a number of these retrofits. Please contact me via the following for a quote:

https://www.vagcarcoding.com/contact_us/