whats the pdc of an audi a4 b7 2.0tsfi quattro?

ItJonnyMate

Jonny
Reaction score
I want to put rota grids on my audi anybody got any suggestions?

and also if I want to put rs4 wings on a stock looking b7 whats the process I know the from wings are all bolt on probably ****** torque drivers because the b7 is held together with them

I think you mean PCD (pitch circle diameter) , PDC is (parking distance control)

Anyway, 5x112 pcd on A4 B7 , centre bore of 57.1 , oem offset is ET43 for most A4 B7 variants
Rear wings are not bolted on either, and you'll need a rs4 front bumper, Rs4 grille and bits , side trims etc and rear bumper as the wide body parts all go together, you cant use RS4 wide body parts on A4 as they wont line up hence why you need all the body parts.
RS4 uses ET29 9j 19" rims as oem fitment.

Last edited:
Reactions: AvantMike
I think you mean PCD (pitch circle diameter) , PDC is (parking distance control)

Anyway, 5x112 pcd on A4 B7 , centre bore of 57.1 , oem offset is ET43 for most A4 B7 variants
Rear wings are not bolted on either, and you'll need a rs4 front bumper, Rs4 grille and bits , side trims etc and rear bumper as the wide body parts all go together, you cant use RS4 wide body parts on A4 as they wont line up hence why you need all the body parts.
RS4 uses ET29 9j 19" rims as oem fitment.

Not that deep mate just a typo lol but cheers I've got all the necessary bits just wanted to know about the rear quarter panels nice one