Facelift B and O

luke1980

Reaction score
I normally play all my music via Spotify connected via Apple Car play and everything sounds great

Just the last week or so I not been that wow'ed by the music. Like something is missing

I tried to adjust the subwoofer level and cannot notice much of a difference if I move it to minimum to maximum.

I wondered if for the sub was disconnected would the settings level show

Also is there anyway I can test the system properly to ensure it's working as expected or to determine if something isn't quite right

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I normally play all my music via Spotify connected via Apple Car play and everything sounds great

Just the last week or so I not been that wow'ed by the music. Like something is missing

I tried to adjust the subwoofer level and cannot notice much of a difference if I move it to minimum to maximum.

I wondered if for the sub was disconnected would the settings level show

Also is there anyway I can test the system properly to ensure it's working as expected or to determine if something isn't quite right

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Usually I find specific songs test the range of a system, allowing you to a) determine if something isn’t working and b) see how good the system is

Some of these are
I Want To Break Free - Queen
Go F**K Yourself - Two Feet (about 40 seconds in the bass hits, make sure you start quiet and then turn it up)
Bright Lights Bigger City - Cee Lo Green
The Hills - The Weeknd
It’s a Long Way To The Top/Back in Black - AC/DC

Playing all of these on my B&O system in the S3 blew me away. Reset all the sound values to mid and go from there.

Not being a CarPlay user I don’t know if this will help, but in the Spotify App on the phone, change streaming quality to the highest level. Might help.