Facelift Exhaust noise clampdown.

Oh just get lost. So what about the stock rs3, it's over 100db, morons

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
Legal limit is 74 though says the article since 2016? Cars getting attacked on all sides, sad times.

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Well what a bunch of toss pots. In what world is even a stock RS3 under 74 decibels? Maybe idling at 1500rpm with the valves closed.

There are no words.

Where will it end? Will it ever end.
Seen this on TV news this morning, government minister talking how they will catch motorists and bikers with new technology.

Does this government even realise it is the motorist who keeps the revenue rolling into the government coffers.

In the not too distant future the motorist will be extinct, no one buying fuel, no one buying cars and to hell with public transport.
We are slowly being taxed into extinction, if it’s not tax its ****** speed cameras of one kind or another, or bus lanes fines or cycle lane fines.

Where will it end, you never know but at this time we need Guy Fawkes to have another go at Parliament, he might just succeed 2nd time round.

I really have just had enough of this country.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: infernox, Enbarr, Count Drunkula and 2 others
in a road full of cars it will be pretty hard to pinpoint the noisy one and how would it rule out false readings etc? technology is miles away from this being in a position to implement.

Reactions: TYb and sve170
in a road full of cars it will be pretty hard to pinpoint the noisy one and how would it rule out false readings etc? technology is miles away from this being in a position to implement.

Totally agree, just having a little rant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk