Is it possible ?

marcjwebb

Reaction score
Hi all. Hope you’re all well.

Does anyone know if it’s possible to have the honeycomb grill and bumper to replace this style.

d8ecf093cc3bfecf6fc69d9bfc8dd120.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was it not covered in you previous thread? https://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/advice-needed.392234/#post-3445303

You have the first of the 8P's which was styled on the previous 8L. The bumper/grille you have (split grille) was changed as part of the 1st face-lift around the MY55 reg. You can put the face-lift bumper on as your car sits, but getting the honeycomb grill is the difficulty.

If you do a full face-lift to > 2008MY, you'll need loads of stuff including guards, bonnet, slam panel, lights, coding.

Ah no this isn’t the same as mine. Mine is where the grill is one separate part. However I looking at a poss 3.2 v6 for the future and see most of them with this bumper

Ah no this isn’t the same as mine. Mine is where the grill is one separate part. However I looking at a poss 3.2 v6 for the future and see most of them with this bumper

You must be looking at the bottom end of the market then as my 05 has the one piece grill

You must be looking at the bottom end of the market then as my 05 has the one piece grill

It's not a bottom end of the market thing. The first of the 8P's came with this split grille which was changed from the about the MY55 model. If you on a 05MY then it may be a late build. It's possible the 3.2 carried this split grille for longer, I don't know.

Reactions: marcjwebb
I should have clarified, by bottom end I meant year.

The split grille went in 05, although some may have slipped through the net. I have seen a 54 plate with the full grille. And mine wasn’t a late build it was registered in the March.

Reactions: samuelh_888