• Yes

Votes: 21 72.4%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe...

Votes: 8 27.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why not hold it at Awesome GTI (with their permission of course), they're in Manchester so they are pretty much central. I'm sure they held some simlar event for club not so long back...could perhaps do a RR day too if they have the facilities to give people the incentive to travel?

S3IZZO said:
Why not hold it at Awesome GTI (with their permission of course), they're in Manchester so they are pretty much central. I'm sure they held some simlar event for club not so long back...could perhaps do a RR day too if they have the facilities to give people the incentive to travel?

Basically, just arrange a RR day and see who turns up!

I'll have a RR day there. I've been so many times I can drive there with my eyes shut (well maybe half shut). I've been wanting to get mine on the RR for sometime.

I'd be up for a RR day, could give everyone a giggle with my distinct lack of power...

@ S3IZZO: If you're willing to organise it, even better! TBH, I only started this thread to find out the interest in an annual meet, rather than organising it. Me and being organised don't mix I'm afraid...

If i have my car by the day i will be up for it i have a few mates who live in the area :rockwoot:

Ok, i'm assuming a weekend will be best for the vast majority? (Saturday)

I'll give Awesome a call see what's available, check for prices etc.

yea why nt! bt please dont have it so i have to travel 5hrs o sumthing stupid lyk that!! cheers

I've been there before a few years back for a RR, I will come along if I can make it, not too bothered if I make it on the rollers though....

LottieA3 said:
What about camping somewhere? Its cheap, fun and so on.

Central england is best as its smack in the middle.

And I think most will agree to weekends, as most may not want to book time off work.

If camping was arranged it'd be holarious.

Not forgetting to supply the cupcakes Lottie. :yum:

Give me some dates and i'll talk to them - after xmas now?, Lotties idea seems a bit more summer orientated to me.

I'm going snowboarding for 5 months after early January so if i'm organising it i'd prefer it to be held whilst i'm at least in the country :yes:

I'll give Awesome a ring now and see what dates they've got.

Well that was quick, Awesome are pretty much all booked up until Feb/March 2008 now - I won't be in the country then so that's a no go for me at least.

How about a meeting on the saturday night before Dubfreeze at Stafford. We can have the meeting at the express by holiday inn just of junction 13 of the M6, there is a two for one pub there with a wacky warehouse for those with children? Book a room and go to the show the next day, or there is a similar place off junction 14 opposite Stafford Audi.:icon_thumright:

I take it as no one has replied that really there is no one that interested in a meet? I knew it was all a load of hot air!!!!:no:

S3IZZO said:
I'm going snowboarding for 5 months after early January so if i'm organising it i'd prefer it to be held whilst i'm at least in the country :yes:

I'll give Awesome a ring now and see what dates they've got.

Where you off to mate?

I'm hitting Whistler in Canada with my mates in Jan

Only just spotted this! How about having a meet in Norn Iron, say Bangor for instance:p .

Seriously though I would be up for this. I could make a long weekend out of it.:racer:

Hi everyone,

As some of you may already know (and I'm sorry to bore those that already do) but I'm organising an event nr Oxford soon which is going to be all Audi and already I have had a good response. I have made a simple site (www.audimeets.co.uk) which holds all the info on the coming meets.

I know Oxford isn't ideal for everyone but please all check the site out and spread the word.

Kind Regards

Nick