Airbag?

Method

Reaction score
Hi everybody.

I just opened my car door yesterday and that was i saw. Looks like my airbag was opened before.
I buyed this car almost 5 years ago. I dont know nothing about it, looks like they glued up after.
After i find out, its a Takata airbag and they recall it many times. Im not sure this was faulty item too.
Anybody know something about it? How can i check my other airbags? Can i read it out using ODB2 or not?
If its something happaning and they not working, thats not really good.
Unnamed

Unnamed 1
Unnamed 2

If you have vcds you can scan airbags, when an airbag is deployed or crash sensor activated (not sure which) it will bring up a fault code that can’t be cleared

Yep, i know that Tj, but i mean if its cleared before then i cant see again. Last time when garage check it, there is no faulty codes.
Thats why i wanna know, how i can be sure my other airbags working good.

If you have vcds you can scan airbags, when an airbag is deployed or crash sensor activated (not sure which) it will bring up a fault code that can’t be cleared
If its can't be cleared then they how not saw that? I mean, the garage when they was scanned.

Don’t know on my golf there was no airbag warning lights in the dash but when connected to vcds it would be in red to show that they had gone off, I looked into it how to sort it a nearly return the car as dealer would have known