For Sale 61 Plate Audi s3 8p sport back 59k £9500

Grat

Reaction score
For sale is my Audi s3 8p with 59600 on the clock. I’ve owned this beauty since just over 51k but sadly due to me deciding to go back self employed it has to go to make to purchase a van

Can’t upload pics on here for some reason if you want anymore tho WhatsApp me please number at the bottom I’ve put the autotrader link on

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201907160140031?advertising-location=at_cars&maximum-mileage=70000&price-to=10000&postcode=bl13de&model=S3&page=1&price-from=9000&radius=10&make=AUDI&onesearchad=New&onesearchad=Nearly New&onesearchad=Used

Since owning it I serviced it at 54500 miles with millers nanodrive nt+, oil filter, fuel filter, ngk bkr7eix plugs, Rev g dump valve

Second service 57500ish millers nano drive nt+ oil and oil filter. Can follower changed around this time also.

New Helix Organic Clutch Kit with DMF slave cylinder and bolts from AKS Tuning 800 miles ago (£1200 all in after fitting)

Ram air induction kit

Downpipe and Decat

R8 coil packs

Remapped

Pulls hard in every gear

Bose sound system

Mot till end of December

RNS-E stereo with 6 disc changer and sat nav

Bluetooth handsfree

Sadly the car was a cat d when I purchased it but it has been repaired to the highest standard!

I’m gonna be gutted when I sell it but sadly has to go. Mileage may go up slightly in daily use.

Any questions call me

Dave 07850472801

Last edited:
Hi mate, might be interested however I'm looking for a more stock S3, do you have any of the stock components still? Cheers.

Hi mate sorry I don’t come on here much your best contacting me on 07850472801 I only have the air box I’m afraid I think I still have all the piping I know I don’t have the original downpipe and decat tho. There’s plenty knocking about tho with people uprating there hits. I’be dropped it to £8995 now mate I need it gone this weekend so I can purchase a van really drop me a text Dave