New s3 owner

Roryjkeen

Reaction score
New member here, thought I'd get on here for some info etc. Picked up a 56 plate with a manual box a couple of weeks ago. I've been driving an Impreza spec c for the past 2 1/2 years so this is a little different ! I love the comfort and being able to actually even have a conversation on the motorway ! It feels pretty quick if it's standard, very impressive. Gearbox feels good and the car sounds nice but the steering is a bit numb, getting used to it though. I'm still trying to decide which stage 1 to go for with a good panel filter and a resonator delete, I've already whipped out the snow grate and opened up the intake. Dealer put on 4 budget accelera tyres before I picked it up these will be coming off asap ! Though it still feels pretty planted.
IMG 0248 IMG 0249

Reactions: Audi Bairn
I only buy autos now after buying my first auto 5 cars ago (in 4years but I plan to keep this one).
If you think your car is quiet, you wouldn't like mine. It's the 296bhp one that they have improved the emissions on so it doesn't make much noise at all

I haven't taken any pics yet. Yes it's just standard. I had the front and rear dash cams fitted but I won't be doing anything performance wise

Welcome to ASN!

Nice car. I’m a Saloon / S Tronic owner.

Reactions: Roryjkeen