After selling my B5 S4 i decided i couldn't be without and now have a B7 RS4

tonybolony

Reaction score
so as the post says, i now have myself an 07 RS4 avant, its beautiful and an amazing car , prob until something goes wrong , but am hoping that V8 is a tough one like my b5 S4 engine was!!

Anyway main reason for the post is, am looking for the missing parts to my boot kit , i have a tool kit, a compressor and a big battery , i have the triangle also, what else is missing as have some empty spaces ?

Jack ? first aid kit ?

There should be a jack. First aid kit lives in the storage compartment that drops down from the middle seat.

Otherwise there are two decent sized pockets that are meant to be empty I believe - it's just storage. I use mine to store a 1L bottle of oil and a rag for when the car inevitably runs low while I'm away from home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thank you for the reply, so need to hunt for a jack, does anybody have the part number or a link to the correct first aid kit, i see there are a few

Actually was in my boot today. I was wrong - there's no jack. I suppose no need for one if there's no spare tyre.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There should be a bottle of tyre repair sealant, that goes inline between the compressor and the tyre.