PFL S3

brm180

Reaction score
Hi folks,

Picked up my car last week after having some cosmetic paintwork done which turned out to be spot on.

Car comes with some decent options such as Supersport seats, B&O, autokey, auto handbrake, cruise control, front & rear sensors, interior lighting pack, privacy glass, folding mirrors, black headlining panaramic roof, comfort pack and tech pack high. Not too sure if any of these options are standard or not....

So far and so good and i am really enjoying the dsg g/box which looking at the history was replaced under warranty at a cost of approx 7k...ouch... No doudt i will be asking qusetions so be gentle.

cheers

Reactions: Leevr
You did well there. Most of those options mentioned there are not standard. You have all the key options. If you download the Audi app and link it up using the code / visiting the dealers, you will be able to get the full confirmed dealer fitted options list. If you have a look at this, you will see all the options and prices https://www.sinclairaudi.co.uk/pdfs/brochures/a3-s3.pdf

Hi folks,

Picked up my car last week after having some cosmetic paintwork done which turned out to be spot on.

Car comes with some decent options such as Supersport seats, B&O, autokey, auto handbrake, cruise control, front & rear sensors, interior lighting pack, privacy glass, folding mirrors, black headlining panaramic roof, comfort pack and tech pack high. Not too sure if any of these options are standard or not....

So far and so good and i am really enjoying the dsg g/box which looking at the history was replaced under warranty at a cost of approx 7k...ouch... No doudt i will be asking qusetions so be gentle.

cheers

Congrats on the new car. Good set of options you've got there. Enjoy

Hi folks,

cheers

did you know about the gearbox before you bought it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi,

Yes, prior to buying the car i checked out the history as i was already at Audi, they printed off a record of all work, servicing etc that had been undertaken. It was only upon reading this that i noticed the g/box had been changed under Audi warraty. Bill was approx 7k plus vat for the parts then labour on top of that. The car went through the workshop where they fitted new tyres, brake disks and pads all round along with a fresh MOT. Car then went to bodyshop to have bumper painted due to a stone chip that had cauesd a little bit of lacquer to flake.
I then collected the car and i have been happy since.

brm180