Ryan Evans83

Reaction score
Hi all.

Recently bought myself an Audi A5 3.0 TDi.

Been an owner for almost a month now.

Lots of issues to start with, boost leaks and oil leaks, was a bit of a nightmare.

Thankfully I found Bobbys Singh who hooked me up with a Wagner Competition Intercooler, new hoses, fitted new inlet manifolds, removes swirl flaps and actuators, fully removed the EGR and helped me out with disabling the gutted DPF. Also managed to get a couple of other things done, including a much needed clean up of the engine bay, a 4 bar map sensor, stage 2 remap and general servicing - air filter, oil, fuel filter etc....

This is my first Audi since 2001 when I had a 1990 2.3 T Quattro Coupe (which was fun).

I do own several other vehicles but this is now my daily runaround for work and general day to day use.

I have spent the last couple of days restoring the leather trim back to its factory Matt finish and generally cleaning the car up.

Next plans are:

Flocking of some trim pieces (photos to follow)
S5 Caliper carriers and disks
Cruise control (purchased need to fit and enable)
Full body respray (OEM Ice Silver)
CP3 pump
High pressure injectors
Hybrid turbo
Stage 3 map
Installation of Apple CarPlay

I am in the Somerset area if anyone wants to check out Bobbys work on the remap and see how it feels, (it’s amazing - trust me I drive some serious motors to compare it with including an Aston Martin, a Maserati, an R8 and a 911 Carrera)

I can’t recommend his work highly enough.

Attachments

• 738E1D4E-8438-4AD7-8A68-65078A7CCF70.jpeg
    738E1D4E-8438-4AD7-8A68-65078A7CCF70.jpeg
    453.5 KB · Views: 129
Hi Ryan, welcome to audi-Sport.net. Hope you enjoy the forum :)

Reactions: Ryan Evans83
Welcome Ryan!
I do like the A5. I had an S Line Special Edition Coupe (pre facelift) followed by an S5 Black Ed Sportback (facelift).

Welcome Ryan!
I do like the A5. I had an S Line Special Edition Coupe (pre facelift) followed by an S5 Black Ed Sportback (facelift).

Thanks Bairn.

I’m seriously impressed by the car. I do like the sportback too. But would probably buy an A7 instead of a sportback.

Still trying to persuade the wife it’s what she needs as a family car. I have too many cars myself to be able to pull off another purchase

Reactions: Audi Bairn
I took my car to Bobby last year.
Fuel pump done, DPF sorted, EGR done, fuel filter and a map.
3.0tdi.
It flew..... I was proper impressed.
328 and 694NM on the rollers.
It was a fast cab.....
Bobby is your man.

Reactions: bobby singh