2.0 TFSI (Low oil preasure/strange noise from engine)

Artisas

Reaction score
Hello guys, i bought audi and after driving around 300km i got a red warning light LOW OIL PREASURE, so i instantly turned my engine off and check if i have oil , there was enough oil ( i believe mechanics change old oil to new 10w40 i believe, or 10w50 i cant remember corectly) after that turned my engine on again drove a bit and everything is fine, no errors, even pressed check button near MMI , no errors showed after check. So I opened my engine bay, when engine was working and tried to remove oil cap (where you pour oil) and it removed very easly while engine is working (i believe it should not be like that?) And few days ago i started to get strange engine noise, like it works fine and for few secs there is like metalic nose cracking, maybe my chain tensioner but i think tfsi dont have chains, its belts? Help me to find a problem with my car.

I think you're right about the 2.0 having belts instead of chains.
And about your red oil warning light it might be something else other than just oil. Might be oil pressure switch or something else but it would need to be scanned to make sure.
Regarding the metallic sound from your engine I have no idea what it could be. I would think that it's low oil that would cause that. But you ruled it out.
It needs to be investigated.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

I have new belts, new tesnioners, new pumps, new filters, new oil. Maybe car computer made a mistake or lagged ?