Audi S3 8V & RS3 19” Wheels

StuRS3

Reaction score
Greetings,

Would the RS3 19” Rotor wheel fit an Audi S3 8V (67 Plate) if so what is the recommend tyre size?

Thanks

Stu

PS: any pics of this combination ?

Greetings,

Would the RS3 19” Rotor wheel fit an Audi S3 8V (67 Plate) if so what is the recommend tyre size?

Thanks

Stu

PS: any pics of this combination ?
They do indeed fit. Have them on our S3 SB, and they are great. Both the look and ride quality are perfect, and I actually think the ride is more compliant than the OEM 18" alloys. Think the Michelin PS4s tyres made the difference - 235/35r19. No pics at the minute, but will try over the next few days.

Thanks that would be great if you could I’m thinking of replacing the current 18” 5 Twin Star Design with this combination, hopefully gloss black to match the black pack and have the outside diamond cut

Just need to source the wheels and tyres & sell the ones 1 have

Stu

Thanks that would be great if you could I’m thinking of replacing the current 18” 5 Twin Star Design with this combination, hopefully gloss black to match the black pack and have the outside diamond cut

Just need to source the wheels and tyres & sell the ones 1 have

Stu
That's the combo I went with! Perfection :icon thumright:

Where is the best place to sell the original 18” EBay ?

Stu

Just found a pic from when I first fitted the new wheels - didn’t realise I had it!

3CB2057D FE6B 4C8E A5BD 5592A90CDD21

Reactions: dp_motley, DeeGee68, DannyDog1306 and 2 others
I have the OEM RS3 19 x 8" and 19 x 8.5" Rotors with 245/35 all round.

Web

Reactions: dp_motley, DeeGee68, AlS3BE and 2 others
I’m thinking of swapping my 19” V spokes for a set of these. Where is the best place to buy OEM rotors?

Also, would I be able to use my existing tyres on a set of rotors?

I’m thinking of swapping my 19” V spokes for a set of these. Where is the best place to buy OEM rotors?

Also, would I be able to use my existing tyres on a set of rotors?

I’ve been looking for a mint or brand new set of these in black but will be damn expensive

If even considered buying a car with them on and swapping them and then selling the car lol, at least your know there are genuine

Failing that I’m still a member of the RS3Owners club ( as I brought a brand new RS3 last year ) so I might ask on there

Stu

You can also buy a set of the Q2 rotors. if you don't want a staggered setup. They are 19x8 ET45 and look exactly the same. The oem part number is 81A601025M.

I have the OEM RS3 19 x 8" and 19 x 8.5" Rotors with 245/35 all round.

View attachment 188915
Looks great! I've been looking for pictures of the 245/35/19 on a sportback for a long time and couldn't find them anywhere, so I bought 235/35 instead. Looking at your tyres, I suppose you put the wider rims on the back, did you?

Looks great! I've been looking for pictures of the 245/35/19 on a sportback for a long time and couldn't find them anywhere, so I bought 235/35 instead. Looking at your tyres, I suppose you put the wider rims on the back, did you?
Yes the 8.5" on the back. I haven't checked to see if they clear everything if fitted on the front but might at some stage.

Reactions: dp_motley
Yes the 8.5" on the back. I haven't checked to see if they clear everything if fitted on the front but might at some stage.
The should clear everything. I saw these wheels on a few A3/S3s on Instagram. If you fitted the narrower rims to the back, you would need spacers (12 mm perhaps) as the 19x8 rims poke 6 mm less than the 19x8.5.

The should clear everything. I saw these wheels on a few A3/S3s on Instagram. If you fitted the narrower rims to the back, you would need spacers (12 mm perhaps) as the 19x8 rims poke 6 mm less than the 19x8.5.
Spacers are illegal here so probably won't go down that road.

Reactions: dp_motley
Where is here?
I don't know if they are illegal here but I fit them on all cars I own anyway ;)
In Australia (home of the 2019 Ashes :rockwoot:). I had spacers on my last S3 but just a little paranoid now with insurance companies coming up with any excuse not to pay out.

That makes sense. I had an accident with my old A3 two years ago, my fault. Nobody bothered to check the spacers. They just paid :)

Hi Guys

Do you have the RS3 offset or the Q2 offset?

And difference in the drive I get the RS3 front wheels are wider.

Stu

Hi Guys

Do you have the RS3 offset or the Q2 offset?

And difference in the drive I get the RS3 front wheels are wider.

Stu
Sportback with factory tyres:
RS3 Front: 8.5 x 19 ET53 255/30
RS3 Rear: 8.0 x 19 ET49 235/35
S3: 8.0 x 19 ET49 235/35

Would 9x20 inch wheels fit ET30??

Maybe too over wheeled.. just curious :)

Hey everyone,

I just installed the RS3 wheels on my 2018 Audi S3.

720DEEF1 6747 4770 8FF0 DCB17D1D5537

I think it looks great but now I want them to look flushy so I want to get spacers for the front and back.

Any recommendations for this setup? I was thinking to get 12.5mm back and 7mm front.