Injector switch time deviation

VagManScoop

Reaction score
Measuring block 23

How do you read measuring block 23 and how can you relate it to running problems?

Try to read by advance measuring values ,there is even the value range witch it should be

Inviato dal mio SM-G935F utilizzando Tapatalk

What kind of engine.asume it's a tdi

Inviato dal mio SM-G935F utilizzando Tapatalk

Yea it's a TDI PD BRE 2006

When I say how do u read it, I mean how do you interpret the information given in that measuring block, what does it mean??

You need to look at other measuring blocks as well to try and spot issues. When you are looking at those blocks they can sometimes point to issues with individual injectors. I believe the numbers in those blocks are related to the time it takes the injector to open after it is powered on. The ECU monitors the current provided t0 the injectors and a certain point when the injector opens a current peak is seen. This can sometimes identify a faulty injector. But can also be sue to other things such as a cam issue or injector wiring problem.
http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=349621

That's very interesting, I guess that a higher negative number would mean a higher resistance in the electrical circuit to an individual injector? But then, how would a positive be achieved?

Could it also point towards dirt in an injector slowing down the opening?