Require OEM Rear Parking Sensors for my B7

psychopomp1

Reaction score
Hi,
I wish to get genuine Audi Rear Parking Sensors for my 2007 B7 saloon retro-fitted. Highland Audi quoted me £700 for these lol. So after someone in Scotland (preferably North Scotland) who can do this for me at a reasonable cost (ie considerably less than £700!! ). Before anyone asks, yes I know there are aftermarket ones which might be just as good as the Audi OEM ones, however on my previous A4 B7, I had genuine OEM ones retro-fitted by Highland Audi (who bizarrely only charged £300 or so a few years ago) and they were very very reliable and the audio beeps didn't sound cheesy like you find on the aftermarket ones so would prefer to stick with Audi. But there's no way on God's earth I'm paying £700 lol
Cheers

The £300 ones are actually not factory genuine, they're Audi aftermarket ones same as eBay, the genuine ones are allot more expensive, ping me a WhatsApp & we'll see what we can do.

Reactions: psychopomp1
Hi,
I wish to get genuine Audi Rear Parking Sensors for my 2007 B7 saloon retro-fitted. Highland Audi quoted me £700 for these lol. So after someone in Scotland (preferably North Scotland) who can do this for me at a reasonable cost (ie considerably less than £700!! ). Before anyone asks, yes I know there are aftermarket ones which might be just as good as the Audi OEM ones, however on my previous A4 B7, I had genuine OEM ones retro-fitted by Highland Audi (who bizarrely only charged £300 or so a few years ago) and they were very very reliable and the audio beeps didn't sound cheesy like you find on the aftermarket ones so would prefer to stick with Audi. But there's no way on God's earth I'm paying £700 lol
Cheers
@DJAlix will most likely be coming up to Scotland on 6th October for the rolling road day at dh automotive in Falkirk. Drop him a message and he will get back to you

Reactions: psychopomp1
The £300 ones are actually not factory genuine, they're Audi aftermarket ones same as eBay, the genuine ones are allot more expensive, ping me a WhatsApp & we'll see what we can do.
Thanks, sent you a whatsapp message but no reply? From number ending 2727.
Cheers

@DJAlix will most likely be coming up to Scotland on 6th October for the rolling road day at dh automotive in Falkirk. Drop him a message and he will get back to you
I would second DH Automotive - great garage and very reasonable imo

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Sandra