Any good scrap yards around to source parts?

1664Hatter

Reaction score
Hi,

Does anyone know of a decent scrappy in the Bedfordshire area for second hand parts. I would like to get hold of two knee pads to have the re-trimmed without buying an entire centre console.

Cheers.

Hi,

Does anyone know of a decent scrappy in the Bedfordshire area for second hand parts. I would like to get hold of two knee pads to have the re-trimmed without buying an entire centre console.

Cheers.
Pads are plastic welded to the centre console so you won’t be able to find them individually. Will need to buy a centre console and split them off.

Pads are plastic welded to the centre console so you won’t be able to find them individually. Will need to buy a centre console and split them off.

Yup, hence wanted to find a scappy that I can get the console from cheap or just remove the knee pads.

I tried this route and managed to get an as new leather console on ebay for £60 with the leather on, I offered my standard console FOC on here but had no takers to took to the tip...… Im glad I waited for the real deal as would never had got the right finish IMHO,

I tried this route and managed to get an as new leather console on ebay for £60 with the leather on, I offered my standard console FOC on here but had no takers to took to the tip...… Im glad I waited for the real deal as would never had got the right finish IMHO,

I think this maybe the route for me too, although as I have an RS3 the alcantara finished console's are rocking horse &^%

Aren’t they the design pack version. Maybe dealer only.... that’s how I got mine as the seller had brought a new suede one