How to ruin your car with 5k

humm, that rear bumper looks like a shelf...bit bulbus...5k nicley wasted!

Also, i dunno what planet he's on thinking his 98 1.6 is worth 6 grand - i was thinking about selling my car only a year older for 2.5k if i could even get that lol

It never ceases to amaze me how much money people spend devalueing their car in record time, having said that I'm sure we've all been guilty of that at some time, I know I have! And like already said, I seen alot worse.
I'm sure 6 grand will get a fine example of a 325 :confused: hope he's got another 6k saved up.

6K would buy a cracking E36 325i, but then the 318is is the better engine in E36.

Either would be a WAY better car than a 1.6 Audi.

6k would get him a rather nice 328i sport coupe! 325i sport sounds like he's talking about an e30 rather than a E36, most 325 e36 are se spec not sport.

BUt as said before money waste in my view, may be not his.

You know you guys can be pretty cruel, it's true that he's spent a large amount of money on a car that isn't worth much and he'd be stupid to expect to get any more for his mods, but if it makes him happy then who are we to judge him? I don't think much of the spoiler on the front bumper and the rear bumper sticks out a bit too much for my liking. I've seen a lot worse though :)

P.S - lol at the above post :lmfao:

Dave_Bayern said:
6K would buy a cracking E36 325i, but then the 318is is the better engine in E36.

Either would be a WAY better car than a 1.6 Audi.

What?!!!!!

It's not a beemer unless it has 6 cylinders!!

the only thing i like about that car is the air vents on the front bumper!

mk1chopper said:
The E30 M3 was a 4 cylinder, are you saying thats not a proper beemer?

OK, good call, I actually didn't know that!

E30 M3 is definitely a proper beemer... proper car at that

look guys its not my cup of tea but if they all looked the same it would be very boreing. each to there own i say

I wonder what gives them ideas to do such horrible mods like those. What I mean is, do you think they saw it in a magazine or something and spurred them on to think it looks good?

Damn shame :(

Its his money, its his car, he can do what he likes ! Besides which it isn't THAT bad.

Nah its not all that bad - but he still wants 6k for it! ?????????

Remove the splitter from the front, and the bottom section of the rear bumper to put somethin more normal on, remover that pish out the boot - take the crap off the top of the headlights, put some facelifts on it and it might be alright looking

rodenal said:
Nah its not all that bad - but he still wants 6k for it! ?????????

Remove the splitter from the front, and the bottom section of the rear bumper to put somethin more normal on, remover that pish out the boot - take the crap off the top of the headlights, put some facelifts on it and it might be alright looking

if he did that he would want 7k for it..

Take a look through ebay... you will see alot worse... still a shame that hes killed such a nice car

definitely not worth what hes asking for it imo, but again ive seen a lot worse, wouldnt take much effort to have that looking quite nice