Facelift Sunroof black thing peeling

mike260193

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I found out today that my sunroof is kind of peeling please (my A3 2015) check the pictures, is there a way to get it fixed? I'd hate to see the hole thing peeling.

Please help HELP
3aeb7eeef8fb13661cd2902e9388a364.jpg
9d8ecd4c86bdee77461e7e5dedc3eff8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Na it's been 4 years with me

That is really weird. I have never seen any pano roof with that issue. Have any chemicals been used on those areas, or possibly body work repairs on that and surrounding area.

Reactions: Jassyo06
That is really weird. I have never seen any pano roof with that issue. Have any chemicals been used on those areas, or possibly body work repairs on that and surrounding area.
Not at all, maybe wax? Or I don't know if they ceramic coated that part of my car I doub it , I had someone ceramic coat it

Not at all, maybe wax? Or I don't know if they ceramic coated that part of my car I doub it , I had someone ceramic coat it

Could be someone over zealous with a machine polisher and managed to burn the lacquer off or thin it so much that over time it’s broken through.

Could be someone over zealous with a machine polisher and managed to burn the lacquer off or thin it so much that over time it’s broken through.
Thanks, I would have to check with a repair shop to get it fixed then