Nothelle Wide Body - Alloys

Sam Winwright

Reaction score
Hey guys, I've got an A3 8P, I've got the Nothelle Wide Body kit. Currently looking for a new set of lightweight alloy wheels, most likely the TD's Pro Race 1.2's. I've got my car lowered slightly and I have no issues with rubbing etc. So I've got imitation BBS LM's 225/40/18 with 20mm spacers and its not quite flush. I would like the new alloys to sit flush, however I'm not sure about what size alloy wheel fitment regarding width tyre and offset? The front arches add approximately 22mm and the rears approximately 11mm. I do like the aggressive stance and wide look. Any ideas?

Attachments

• IMG_20190906_211230.jpg
    IMG_20190906_211230.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 157
TBH nobody is really going to know what you like. Best bet is find the wheel type you want and a local distributor and then have them put the car up and try on different offsets. you have to decide how much rubber you want and that will dictate size 18 or 19

To work out the ET, just subtract 22 from the existing front wheel ET if you are keep the spacers. For the rears subtract 11 from the existing wheel ET, again keeping the Spacers, assuming your keeping the same width wheels and tyres.
It’s going to limit the choice of wheels somewhat, you’ll probably have to have the wheels made to order. Team Dynamics and Force Racing wheels can do this amongst others. Not going to be a cheap option though.