Recaro seat issue

Asim1

Reaction score
In a fit of rage with the car today I applied too much pressure to the the little bits of plastic on the sides of the seats that allow them to move forward for rear passengers..as a result the passenger side one has broken was wondering if any knew where I could get some. As audi dont sell them anymore. Also still having problem with drivers seat going up and down

Look on eBay for some seats where the airbags have gone off or are ripped and buy them for spares, message the s3 breakers who might not have them
Listed

Reactions: RS3 S.
Look on eBay for some seats where the airbags have gone off or are ripped and buy them for spares, message the s3 breakers who might not have them
Listed
Thanks for the reply have had a look but seem to just be overpriced seats

Yeah you want to email the regular sellers and ask them if they have any for spares n repairs, that they don’t bother listing

Reactions: RS3 S.
Yeah you want to email the regular sellers and ask them if they have any for spares n repairs, that they don’t bother listing
Literally just messaged a few people on ebay waiting for replies now. Always a headache for the small parts

If any come back to you and have a few let me know I could do with a passenger seat for spares

Did you find a driver seat I’m after a passenger seat but might have to buy driver aswell if your interested in it pm me

Did you find a driver seat I’m after a passenger seat but might have to buy driver aswell if your interested in it pm me
I haven't found any as of yet just full sets what colour is the seat your getting

I’ve just bought a black driver seat with base unit for £20, colour doesn’t mater to me I just need a few parts but I might also be getting a black front set ,There’s also battered cream ones for £120 pair but the bases aren’t included and he wants £220 for a set of the bases

I need cream but really want to spend 120 on batteries seats if your not gonna use the switches on the side I'll buy the switches alone off of you and also the little bits you pull up to pull the seat forward

Part number for the little lever is 8L3881634C (try parts request )not sure if that’s the left or right side But I just got a new one on eBay, il be keeping the bits of these but if I buy the other set il sell you the bits you need of the driver seat

Part number for the little lever is 8L3881634C (try parts request )not sure if that’s the left or right side But I just got a new one on eBay, il be keeping the bits of these but if I buy the other set il sell you the bits you need of the driver seat
Tha m you my bro

Tha m you my bro
I've had a look cant seem to find any so if you can help would be greatly appreciated

Hey, I've got a heavily battered grey/black Alcantara 2001 S3 interior if you're interested.

I only need the seat releases both sides and also the switches on the side of the drivers seat if you can help

The reason I changed my interior, other than the condition, is that was that the height adjustment had failed on the drivers seat. I'm not sure whether it was a switch, wiring or motor fault. So I can't be sure the switches are OK.
I can have a look on Monday (they're stored at work) and let you know if that helps.

The reason I changed my interior, other than the condition, is that was that the height adjustment had failed on the drivers seat. I'm not sure whether it was a switch, wiring or motor fault. So I can't be sure the switches are OK.
I can have a look on Monday (they're stored at work) and let you know if that helps.
So sorry didn't get a notification that you replied (probably did and didn't realise) if you can have a look mich appreciated