Help!!

blondieee

Reaction score
Anyone any idea where I start? Audi s3 8p, just replaced the intercooler pipe cause I had a boost leak, from there I have had all sorts of problems appear. I have found a broken n75 valve so replaced that, and also got a new diverter valve as I was having flutter with my forge recirc (still having the same amount of occasional flutter) now the car is running lumpy and todsy engine management has came on with the p119a code, I'm going to check my main seal, but I think I got that replaced lately when I got my clutch done. I can't find a part for the sensor so I'm guessing it's the whole fuel pump? Or something else? Any help appreciated
a8f9bbb4b75b41364dea16a9ffa0b58e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Cheapest option first would be to put the old DV back on and see whether the lumpy running clears up if it was ok before ?

If the intercooler pipe you replaced was the pipe leading from the turbo, did you replace the green O ring seal where it joins onto the hard pipe leading from the turbo?

If the intercooler pipe you replaced was the pipe leading from the turbo, did you replace the green O ring seal where it joins onto the hard pipe leading from the turbo?
That was the problem, the o ring as I had it replaced at a garage and they didn't replace it. It did it with both DV's. I just decided to replace it to standard. It seems to be a fuelling problem, but I have replaced the sensor on top on the hpfp today, but the codes are back again. I have read quite a bit on it, but I'm not really sure where to start.

Are you running an aftermarket intake? Check for leaks to the intake after the maf - also check your maf wiring. Also, make sure your garage fitted the dv in the correct orientation - there is a little notch that get overlooked if you're not used to these cars.

Yeah I've Checked for leaks. We didn't get a garage, we fitted it but the wire wouldn't reach any other way but I will double check it today to make sure.

Also have checked the maf and swapped it out with another and it seems to be working fine. I have also changed the sensor on the bottom the fuel pump as I had a spare one that was working fine. I haven't replaced the fuel pressure sensor yet but going to swap it over with another one today to test but everything u read suggests it's not the sensor itself (I think it's the one on the end of the fuel rail) , I haven't found a whole lot of people having the same codes tho. I have ordered an in line fuel pressure tester, I'm back to work on Tuesday and was kinda hoping I could test some of the components with vcds, but again I'm not that great with the deeper settings in vcds and not sure where to start with this issue.

Last edited: