'out of synch' rear indicators?

Hal Adams

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Sitting behind quite a smart Golf this afternoon, she put on her LH indicator where the inside light on the tailgate and outside indicator light on the wing flashed out of synch with each other (is the best way I can describe it). I thought looked much cooler than sweeping lights...

Anyone know what I mean? Can the A3 be made to do the same - is there an add-on module maybe somewhere that switches the turn signal from one light to the other?

Pace car indication.

Used to be popular before sweeping rears came standard.

Sitting behind quite a smart Golf this afternoon, she put on her LH indicator where the inside light on the tailgate and outside indicator light on the wing flashed out of synch with each other (is the best way I can describe it). I thought looked much cooler than sweeping lights...

Anyone know what I mean? Can the A3 be made to do the same - is there an add-on module maybe somewhere that switches the turn signal from one light to the other?
Seen a white Gold R with these. Thought they looked really tacky.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Thanks!

Tacky? I know what you mean, but many cars are now emulating the Audi (I say Audi - were they the first?) sweeping lights that the pace car ones yesterday caught my eye as different.

I have never seen them before but I see now from the tinternet they were as you say, a popular mod. And it is all within the car's progarmming.

Remember people doing this on Golf RS after the whole sweeping indicator thing came out to try and emulate it, and this was one easy-ish way to do something similar.

Looked awful from what I do remember but each to their own, word would be boring place if we all liked the same things!

It's a simple coding change....I don't mind it.... something different.