Delivery times from vagparts?

Audiman99

Reaction score
Hi anyone know how long delivery normally takes with this company, are they based in the UK? Just that I’m still waiting on a few bits that I ordered last Thursday. Guess I’m impatient, can’t wait to fit my n75j valve and TT pedals. I’ve used them before for the aero wipers and I’m sure it didn’t take this long.

Thanks

Allan

next day usually , my mate bought something of them , and it took 2 days , the manager rang him up and was going to deliver to him , as it wasnt there the next day , very good service

they are based in swindon i think as well , get the tracking number of them and chase it up

They get a stack load of e-mails everyday, so takes time to get through them! If in doubt give them a ring and I am sure they can sort it out! When i have ordered in the past, they are always super busy! All the best!

Normally onday afternoon is the cut off point to get items to you by the end of the week if they have to order them in. If in stock then they delivery very quick. Bear in mind that their special orders come direct from germany.

took over a week for my parts to arrive order place over the phone with them.

1. they were waiting on a order coming in of the parts I wanted.

2. they took down my card details wrong and it wasn't until I phoned them to chase the order that I was aware of the problem. but once sorted the order was out and received within 2 days.

They've always been good from my experiences with them. Got my tt pedals set to me in france in 4 days.

I made the mistake of ordering off ebay... took nearly a week for my pedals to come of this muppet....opened the box and the brake pedal was missing... almost took another week for him to get off his **** and send me the other...god knows how hes got 100% feedback with service like that. Im just as impatient!:shutup2:

15 days for my armrest to arrive and still waiting on my fog light conversion. (ordered 10 days ago, and am due to pick it up myself).

They haven't ever been the fastest when I've ordered stuff but they're normally 7-10days I reckon. They weren't that great when someone ordered me a gearstick for a christmas pressie, it arrived around march and wasn't right for my car.

They are a top bunch, but I wouldn't get something from there if you were in a hurry!

Still waiting for the foglights...! They said they were sending it Wednesday, but still no sign :lazy: I would not be too bothered, but they are charging £20 and VAT to send it from swindon!!!