Wifey Incident

sinbadfury

Reaction score
Rear ended some lady, corner of front bumper torn, bent, passenger headlamp smash and some of back fron underbody bending, snapped clasps etc.

Where can I get replacement parts, in the right color (silver) for reasonable price?

Car is 2000 A3 1.6 Ambiente

Cheers

I'd be inclined to take it to a bodyshop in case something is bent underneath.

Could try a scrappy but best gettin the parts resprayed as silver is a hard colour too match

Your clips etc are best had from audi - headlamp and bumper from ebay - but as said jsut get any colour as you'll really want it resprayed to match.

When you say underbody stuff meant, do you mean the plastic covers? id be inclined to bend them back or cut them.

the part you need to replace can be found in most bars across the country.

Although silver isn't my first choice, it'd be red, blonde, brunette... in fact, silver would be last...

madvw said:
the part you need to replace can be found in most bars across the country.

Although silver isn't my first choice, it'd be red, blonde, brunette... in fact, silver would be last...
i thought the same thing :yes:

monkeytrousers said:
... and get a replacement that knows how to drive. Jodie Kidd would do me. Grrrrrrrrrr.

There is no such thing! their place is in the back seat! :lmfao:

monkeytrousers said:
... and get a replacement that knows how to drive. Jodie Kidd would do me. Grrrrrrrrrr.

bouncer--daz said:
There is no such thing! their place is in the back seat! :lmfao:

Would agree 99% of the time but my wife is a good driver, drives round knockhill pretty well, even understands how to make the car oversteer or understeer :yes: