Nice cheap modification for you!!

Scotsman
ive read the thread several times and the only part numbers i can see are for a bolt and a clip???
not the cover:banghead:

Umm i'm tempted you know but it just adds something elso to take off when the bulbs blow in the headlight unit. i think i'm gonna toss a coin....

Scotsman
ive read the thread several times and the only part numbers i can see are for a bolt and a clip???
not the cover:banghead:

Redspudder - The part number is on the 8th post!! but here it is anyway 8E0 103 927 F.

Mine's ordered and comes tomorrow :icon_thumright:

Audi UK are probably wondering why the sudden rush on engine covers !!!

yeah im having one too for sure, and im gonna paint them both (engine cover too) silver to match the car after seeing the diesel one above, it looks fab.

I'll post some pics or a writeup :)

Umm i'm tempted you know but it just adds something elso to take off when the bulbs blow in the headlight unit. i think i'm gonna toss a coin....

Good point, just think of what you could be doing instead in the 10 seconds it takes to remove/refit the cover!!

BUB :)

Get HID's, they last ages, and prevent huge amounts of time being wasted removing covers......

theres 2 extra covers you can get, check out the v6 pic above, never noticed that one before but it covers the evap gubbins behind the air intake tube...

Anyone know the part number for that one?