For Sale Audi TT 2.0 TFSI Facelift

TALBOTL

Reaction score
https://www.swapz.co.uk/swapz/6735853/A ... _Facelift/

Here's a link for my 2010 (60) MK2 Facelift 2.0 TFSI, it's covered just over 61k miles with FSH (extra oil changes done every 8k) in my ownership.

Recently had all coilpacks and plugs done as well as a service, two Michelin SS on the front and the two others are in the garage (not had time to fit these as yet) but can be done before sale.

Car has genuine TTS wing mirrors and BBS alloys (both on when I purchased the car) receipt shown for wheels but who knows - they certainly feel lightweight and on par with the OZ's on my previous car.

Selling as it's too small for me now, so I may PX for something saloon sized as a minimum.

Overall the car has been looked after mechanically and not wanted for everything, cosmetically however it needs a tidy up there is a surface scratch (shown in the pics) not sure if this requires paint I'm no expert and it could also do with a wheel refurb or a new set of alloys.

Price wise I'm looking for £5,500 ono, taking in to consideration the scratch and wheel refurb even then it's still pretty much the cheapest facelift around (even cars with 100k plus are fetching £6,500)

Happy to discuss should anybody have any queries or wants to pop by for an inspection/drive.

LT

Happy to take £5,000 on this for the weekend - a steal at that price.